Fire Rated Composite and Non Fire Plate Safes
Security Safe supplies custom safes to the leading banks, convenience stores, credit unions, hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and supermarkets. We have the experience and knowledge to design a safe that will meet all of your cash handling needs and we will supply you with drawings that will show the exact layout and operation of your new safe. Safes are available in all classifications from “B” Rate to UL TRTL60x6 classifications.
Call our safe experts to design and build a safe that will meet all of your security needs.
Some customizations are not available on all models; please inquire which models are customizable.
FEATURES OF COMPOSITE SAFES
- Overall thickness of 5 3/4” and is constructed with a 2 3/4” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The formed body has a total protective thickness of 3 1/2” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1 1/2” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
THREE-WAY BOLTWORK OPTION (TL-30 ONLY)
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
OPTIONAL AUXILIARY KEY LOCK
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
OPTIONAL GLASS RELOCKING MECHANISM (TL-30 ONLY)
- Incorporated into the TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
Fire Rated Composite Safes have passed Underwriter’s Laboratories most recent testing procedures ensuring you today’s best protection. The TL-15 and TL-30 U.L. listed composite safes qualify for Merchantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER (TL-15) and F (TL-30) with a Bank Rating of BR (TL-15) and G (TL-30). Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label. Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available on request.